1. 6 months old. To celebrate, we did her favorite thing...went outside! She loves watching the cars and her big brothers on their bikes. (50 degrees in CA on this particular day...chilly but nothing compared to 1 degree in Utah!)
2. "Mom, will you take a picture of my cars? And mom, can I be in the picture, too? And mom, make sure you get all their windshields."
3. We had a free pass to a children's museum in Berkley over the weekend. It was darling, the boys were in heaven.
4. What? You mean YOU don't close your eyes and wear a helmet when you try to poop?
5. I love the random text conversations the hubs and I have during the day while he's at work. Especially when there's repairmen working in our garage.
6. IN. LOVE. WITH. HER.
7. Gotta love when your sis-in-law hangs out at the foot of your bed with popcorn and a diet coke :) We love visitors!
8. My little bro is heading to St. Petersburg after a few months in the MTC! Jack and I had fun making him some cards...this was the back of mine. Hopefully it gave him a chuckle.
9. Feels like spring in CA! Sorry Utah friends!

1 comment:
Such an adorable family! :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment