Actually it's technically not a back"yard".
It would be more appropriate to call it the back"slab of pavement surrounded by rocks and weeds"....But that's kind of a mouthful.
I may not love our back"whatever you want to call it", but I do love watching the boys play with their dad out there.
Oh yes, I love this soooooo much.
Kurt is such a good "playing" dad. I'm not so good at the playing. I'll sit and color with them for hours, or build legos all afternoon. But all the running around and wrestling and playing is for their dad. Thank goodness for him.




3 comments:
Great pictures! Man Jack can get some hang time!!
That's exactly how I am....hmmmm, I wonder where you got that.
That is totally just like us. Chad is the active one and I'm the one to do puzzles and books for hours. It's great to have that balance, the Lord knew what he was doing when he paired us with our husbands :)
Post a Comment