A friend of mine recently said something that totally made me laugh.
She said she tells her husband he can expect 1 - or maybe 2 - of the following things when he gets home from work, but never all 3:
- A clean house
- Dinner made
- A wife & kids who are happy and not mad at each other
Haha! Oh how true it is.
It seems like I can never accomplish all 3 of those things in one day.
The kids and I may be happy with each other, but the house will be a disaster. Or the house might be spotless, but you better believe there won't be dinner on the table.
Oh well, such is life.
Anyway, how about some more pictures of the little stinkers? Because we definitely don't have enough of those, eh? ;)
{Just FYI...I recently found out you can print books of all your instagram pictures on Blurb! I think it's a great idea, and will definitely be doing that....which means I will no longer be doing my instagram posts here on the blog. Kinda pointless if I'm going to print them as a separate book. Anyway, that's all. K bye.}




4 comments:
Um, not pointless! How else am I going to see them? I guess I'll have to upgrade to a smart phone just to see the instagrams of your adorable kids. ;)
Well, thank heavens I have insta now!! Or I would be so mad at you!! Just kidding...I wouldn't be mad because you make the cutest kids ever! Love you!!
Okay those pictures melt my heart!
I can never accomplish all three either. Whew, glad I'm not the only one! cute kiddos!
Post a Comment