{father's day family pic}
It seems like every time I blink, another year goes by.
Each one goes by faster than the one before it. It really does feel like the blink of an eye!
This didn't used to ever bother me until I became a mother. It was then that I truly realized how quickly children grow, and there was nothing I could do to slow it down.
I think I need to have a staring contest with life.
Do you hear that, life? I'm going to stare at you straight in the face and NOT blink if that's what it takes to keep these three from growing so stinkin' fast.
It seems like every time I blink, another year goes by.
Each one goes by faster than the one before it. It really does feel like the blink of an eye!
This didn't used to ever bother me until I became a mother. It was then that I truly realized how quickly children grow, and there was nothing I could do to slow it down.
I think I need to have a staring contest with life.
Do you hear that, life? I'm going to stare at you straight in the face and NOT blink if that's what it takes to keep these three from growing so stinkin' fast.
{porch photos from a couple months ago}




No comments:
Post a Comment