Sunday, October 20, 2013

nora's favorite things:

^^taking baths with the boys.
She love love love LOOOOOOOOOOVES this.  As soon as she hears the bath water, her chubby little legs can't run fast enough to the tub.
{And while we're on the topic of favorite things, I think her naked bum is definitely at the top of MY favorite things list.}  
^^not going to sleep when she's supposed to.
Instead, she giggles at her reflection on my phone.  Because, why not?
^^eating flowers and getting her back tickled.
{Okay the eating flowers might have been a one time thing but turning into a completely relaxed floppy fishy when she gets her back tickled is a very common occurrence...}
^^not ever {like...EVER} staying put at church.
^^post-nap entertainment from this cute big brother who climbs into her crib with her until I can come.
^^and last but not least....trying - in any way - to be a part of whatever these boys are doing.
She adamantly...stubbornly....RELENTLESSLY insists on being included.

4 comments:

Marlies said...

SO CUTE!!!

rach & scott said...

Love that first picture with her spiky hair! She is too adorable. I think she and Charlotte would totally be buds;).

Kimberly Woodhead said...

She's adorable!! She makes my heart burst!

Jane Anne said...

I love how you blocked out parts in that first photo hahaha. Those kiddies are all so cute…love them all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...