Wednesday, October 30, 2013

family pics october 2013

My darling cousin Emilie from Emilie Ann Photography took our family pictures last month.
I was so stressed for like 2 weeks leading up to it.  Like, waaaaaaay stressed.
Outfits? Poses? Location?  And the biggest question...red lipstick or not?!?!
I was so happy when they were over.  And even more happy when I got to see them!
Call Emilie, she's talented and darling!

8 comments:

Kimberly Woodhead said...

love love LOVE how they turned out!! Such a beautiful family! You kids have set the bar too high for the other Woodhead grandkids!!

Juliana said...

K, these are gorgeous!

Sadie B said...

Turned out great Marie! Love the one of Jack with his hands in his pockets😍

Kamae said...

They're all so good!

Jane Anne said...

Kimberly! !! Don't worry hahaha

Michelle said...

Aah! Gorgeous pictures - I am dying over the close ups of the kids . . . and good call on the lipstick :)

rach & scott said...

They all turned out amazing! Pictures can be super stressful, but you guys pulled them off flawlessly! And the lipstick is such a great touch. I wish we lived in UT so I could call your cousin:).

mj said...

I love the last two!! You are so beautiful! The colors are perfect and I'm glad you wore lipstick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...