Monday, December 9, 2013

little miss nora


With the move, and having to find a new pediatrician, little Miss Nora didn't have a 15 month checkup. Instead she had a 17 month appointment that they basically turned into a combination of her 15 month and 18 month checkups.  Wow that totally did not make sense. Sorry.

ANYWAY…. she is still the tiniest thing on the block weighing in at a whopping 18 pounds which is the 1st percentile.  The FIRST percentile!
And she came in at the 22nd percentile for height at 30 inches long.

They want her back for a weight check in a few weeks.  I guess to make sure I'm not starving her or something.
Whateves.  She's fine, people!

We tried nursery at church for the first time and she loved it!  (Lets just hope it stays that way.)  When I picked her up afterward, her cute teacher said all the other kids kept calling Nora "baby!".  Haha!  You know she's small when other babies are calling her baby :)

And - by the way - she may be small, but she can sure throw a tantrum.  
She wailed at the door like this for a good 10 minutes.  Geez.
We love you little Nora Jane!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca & Jeff said...

You always told me you wanted a little girl just like Em... haha.. looks like you got one! A little petite thing that knows how to throw a tantrum. ;) But really, she is the cutest. I'm looking EVERYWHERE to try and see how much Em weighed at 18 months but I'm pretty sure it was about the same. She was in the 1 percentile too for FOREVER. And now I'm laughing because I just weight Riley yesterday... 17.4 lbs... and she is 5 months. Haha! It is so weird to go from a little thing like Em to a beast like Riley. Anyway, I love little miss Nora! And seriously, dont stress about the weight. They used to do the same thing for Em. Some kids are just small! Love ya!

rach & scott said...

18 lbs?! I think Charlotte hit that at 6 months;). At least she is easy on your back to carry around! She is so cute and petite, I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...