This new year has been an exciting one for little Sammy.
First of all, he is now an official Sunbeam! Hooray!
I couldn't be in there the first day, so I stole the above pictures off Facebook from another parent, haha.
Sam told me everyone sang the "Welcome Song" to them :)
His teacher told Kurt we have the BEST little Sunbeam in the world.
(No surprise there, let's be honest. It's Sam we're talking about.)
The next big thing for our little Sam this year is preschool!
(The above picture was his first day. I don't know if he was more excited to be in school, or to finally be able wear Jack's old red Lightning McQueen backpack that he has been admiring for a very long time.)
I don't normally prefer to have my kids in preschool when they're 3, but a spot opened up in a school he was on the waiting list for.
If we took it, then it guaranteed us a spot in the 4 year old class this fall. With it already being the 2nd half of the school year, and the fact that we knew Sam would probably love it, we decided to do it!
And he has LOVED IT. Yay! He didn't even seem to mind being the new kid.
And here's the best part…. He started just in time for the "100 day party" where they all got to dress up like they were 100 years old.
Oh. My .Gosh. Funniest/Cutest thing EVER.
Love you more than I can say, Sammers.








No comments:
Post a Comment