…Nora's cute leg. I am obsessed with it. I think we have a future gymnast on our hands…
…Playing in the sink…(new favorite thing)…
….Pushing Spiderman in her stroller while wearing a Jr. Jazz jersey. Obviously this girl has older brothers. Pretty sure that pink hand-me-down stroller is the ONLY girl toy she has. Seriously….
….if I had a dollar for every Selfie I find on my phone of this girl. Little stinker….
{also, she has pulled out over half of her hair. It makes me so sad. Whenever she sucks her thumb, she pulls her hair with her other hand. And now she has this awful half bald mullet thing. I don't know what to do about it! It really is so sad!, ugh!!}
….if I had a dollar for every Selfie I find on my phone of this girl. Little stinker….
{also, she has pulled out over half of her hair. It makes me so sad. Whenever she sucks her thumb, she pulls her hair with her other hand. And now she has this awful half bald mullet thing. I don't know what to do about it! It really is so sad!, ugh!!}



No comments:
Post a Comment