Didn't we just put him on the bus for his first day of Kindergarten?
Seriously, like wasn't that yesterday??!!
Ugh, time - will you please slow down? I am begging you. Sloooooow down.

My little boy is becoming not so little anymore and I'm not quite sure how to handle it.
I feel so lucky to be the mom of such a smart, funny, srong-willed yet sensitive kid.
I see him getting taller and cuter every day, and it is so bittersweet. To me, he is still that my little buddy who kept me company during those long Law School days in Ohio.
I love you, Jack. Even thought you're almost as tall as me, too smart for your own good, and already getting kissed by girls on the bus, you're still my little Jacky boy.
And I love you like crazy, Kindergarten Grad!



3 comments:
I love those pictures of Jack in his hat! He's the coolest, but is getting way to old! I agree, time needs to slow down!!
I can't believe he'll be in first grade!
Such a handsome, smart, not-so-little guy you have, Marie!
Post a Comment