Thursday, May 22, 2014

his happy place

 
He could do this for hours.
He does do this for hours.
And when he's not shooting a basketball, he's talking about basketball.
Players…teams...stats…positions…plays….you name it.  It's kinda crazy how much he already knows.

For example, he said to my brother-in-law the other day,
"Dillon, I gotta tell you something.  You look exactly like Blake Griffin and he is so good and he plays for a team called the Clippers, except you gotta remember that you are only 6 feet tall and Blake Griffin is like 6 foot 6, so you guys look almost exactly the same except you probably could only be able to play point guard, but other than that you guys are like exactly the same, isn't that awesome Dill?!"

HA!! :) 

He is so funny.   Probably the thing he is best at besides basketball is making me laugh.
Like the other day when I told him he has such long eyelashes and he replied,
"So do you, Mom!  Well….kind of…..not really I guess.  You should really stop cutting them."

I guess all this time he thought my eye lash curler was in fact an eye lash cutter.

Silly kid.
I love you my little basketball pro.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...