10 years ago today the hubs asked me to marry him.
I remember thinking he would ask on my 19th birthday, but he threw me off and proposed 4 days later on the last day of finals at BYU.
To celebrate, we thought it would be fun to take the kids to the exact spot where it all went down.
So we did …. and they didn't think it was very cool.
"Uhhh…this is it?!" they asked us.
Yeah, they thought we were pretty lame but hey whatever. This is a monumental anniversary, kids! And you WILL ENJOY IT, OKAY?
As we lined them all up to take a picture I couldn't help but look at their little faces and think about my 19 year old self all those years ago. She really had no idea what she had comin' when she said yes, haha!
But there isn't anyone else I'd rather be experiencing it all with than Kurt.
Thanks for asking me to be with you forever, love.
xoxo.



No comments:
Post a Comment