At 5 1/2 months Willy is killin' it with those blue eyes. I swear they take up half of his face.
Our pediatrician commented on how striking they are, and I personally love how they are so full of expression. I feel like I can tell exactly how he's feeling just by his huge eyes. Love those baby blues!!
On another note, it's so hard for me these days to not just squish, kiss, and sniff him every second of every day.
Today when I was doing my normal "Oh I just want to EAT YOU" thing all over his chubby body I was wondering if he ever gets sick of me always being up in his face all of the time.
I guess if you think about it, it would be pretty annoying to always have somebody sniffing you, kissing you, invading your personal space and threatening to eat you.






1 comment:
Seriously...those eyes are amazing!
Post a Comment