Thursday, December 31, 2015

bring on 2016...

I don't have much to say on this New Year's Eve, but the above quote from General Conference is what continues to pop into my head.  I will fall asleep tonight with those words in my mind.  And my hope is to go to bed each night of 2016 being more forgiving of myself, and to wake up each morning ready to try again.  Motherhood is so dang hard.  But motherhood is also so dang amazing and I feel blessed to be a part of it.
Here's to another year of trying to keep up with these crazies.  2015, I simply cannot believe you are already over.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Kimberly Woodhead said...

That quote makes me teary every time I read it - such a good reminder! And I love that photo! It shows all their personalities so well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...