December 2015 consisted of this fantastic little exchange between the two blue-eyed, blonde-haired crazies pictured above. We were driving in the car when it happened:
(Plus, a few left-over photos that haven't made it on the 'ol blog yet. I'm in the midst of my typical end-of-the-year-blog-catch-up. Just like last year...and the year before that...and the year before that...)
Nora: "Mom, Jack farted!!" (and she begins to cry)
Me: (exhausted from the day's happenings and not in the mood for tattling about bodily functions) "Honey, I'm sorry but you have three brothers, you're just going to have to get used to that."
Nora: "But moooommmmm!! It's STINKS!!" (and she proceeds to cry even harder)
Jack: "Sorry, Nora, I just fart a lot."
Nora: (red-faced and angry and WAILING at this point) "But JACK!!! IT...MAKES...ME...CRYYYY!!!"
I stifled my laugher and drove on.
(now try reading the above exchange without saying your R's and L's - as Nora can't - and it will be even better.)
A few other December 2015 highlights = Dressing up for our ward's "Night in Bethlehem", Kurt wearing the most fantastic ugly Christmas sweater to work, sledding with the kids in freezing temperatures, and nosebleed seats at the Jazz game for the boys.
(Plus, a few left-over photos that haven't made it on the 'ol blog yet. I'm in the midst of my typical end-of-the-year-blog-catch-up. Just like last year...and the year before that...and the year before that...)








No comments:
Post a Comment