There is one hour left in the year 2016 and, as always, I cannot believe another year has flown by. It truly does feel like each one goes by faster and faster. The highlight of this year was definitely purchasing our first home. It's small and quaint but it fits us just right for now. There are still a lot of projects I want to get accomplished, but it's getting there. There was a rare moment this month when I was home alone and the front room was actually clean so I took a picture quickly before the gang came back home and destruction ensued ;) I love the paused football game with the remote on the back of the couch, the leftover balloons from Jack's birthday, and the half-filled frames on the wall. A moment in time I'm sure I'll miss one day.
Hey 2016, I can't believe you're over.
Hey 2017, Let's do this!
Happy New Year :)

1 comment:
Oh Marie! You have put your living room together so nicely! I know you will make many wonderful memories there!
Post a Comment