I found the above snapshots on my phone that Nora apparently took as we were rushing around trying to get out the door for one of our Christmas festivities this season. Normally I just delete all the random photos my kids snap, but I wanted to keep these as s reminder of our crazy little life and the normal chaos of trying to get everyone out the door on time :) The star on the tree, the kids' Christmas art they did at school, the spill on the kitchen table, basketballs everywhere, trying to get Will's coat on over his new cast (YES, his NEW cast...another broken bone!!) It's all just the normal, everyday, untouched snippets of our real life. The only thing that would make it more accurate is if I were in my pajamas with a bun on top of my head, since that's what I look like 99% of the time. It's very rare that I'm actually put together, ha! Nora picked a good time to steal my phone ;)
As yet another year comes to a close, here are some more scenes of our life this December that - as always - I want to throw on here last minute before the year ends, starting with literally the ONLY picture I got of Christmas this year. Poor Jack was so sick and taking pictures just wasn't at the top of my list. The rest of the month, however, consisted of fun things like a Jazz game, skiing with my siblings and Kurt (a first for us!), and some other sweet candid moments.


















Willy boy had about 3 weeks without his cast before he got his new one. The above collage is only a fraction of the photos I found on my phone that Nora took of him being his crazy self one afternoon. That kid, I tell ya.
Thank you, December! You gave me your usual stress, but there were good moments, too. Until next year!

1 comment:
I'm impressed with Nora's mastery of the phone camera!
Post a Comment