It's 11:21 pm. My giant 14 & 12 year old boys somehow have decided they don't need to go to bed (they do) and they insist they fit on my bed with me (they don't)
It's been 5 years since I've visited this sacred space of mine. Trying to figure out how to log back into my account was like cracking some secret code. Good thing those giants are here in the bed helping me figure it out.
They're insisting I get back to my hobby. So here I am.
Who would've thought these sweet boys who I blogged about all those years would be the ones encouraging me to get back at it.
They've discovered my blog and have spent hours laughing to tears as they read the funny memories I've recorded of them. They asked me why I stopped. My reply was simple.
"Shit hit the fan."
I guess I didn't think that I'd have to then explain to Sam what that means :)
The #momfails continue!




No comments:
Post a Comment