This post is dedicated to my sister Marlies who turns 17 next week. I totally want her to date David Archuleta. I also want them to get married someday. I brought this up with her and she said she would definitely marry him. So, if anyone comes across this blog and has some sort of connection to David, please help me set them up on a date. I know he's extremely busy right now with being famous and everything, but I really think they would be the perfect match. They're both so sweet, funny, and super cute. And they would totally look perfect together. Thank you. That is all.

5 comments:
lol....lol....We can all dream right? Go for it Marlies!!!:)
I am laughing out loud! They would be the perfect couple. She only has to compete with 45 million other people....no problem!
He probably wants to get married in the temple so that narrows it down quite a bit!! The odds are looking better!!
"So you're telling me there's a chance!"
I am so on board with this one. Go Marlies!
You are hilarious Marie, but seriously, I'm on board with that!
Post a Comment