Monday, June 2, 2008

Sonic Run

When Kurt got home from class today we saw a commercial on TV for 99 cent shakes at Sonic. Only 99 cents!!! We seriously were in the car like 10 seconds later. Who says you can't just pick up and go with a baby?



Jack LOVES being with his dad! Kurt can make him laugh pretty much anytime anywhere. It's so much fun to watch.

8 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Ok this is dad making his first blog comment. Can a grandson be any cuter?? I don't think so. Why to introduces Jack to the basketball, have you taught him how to grip a golf club yet? On second thought you better let me teach him that. Haha.
Love dad

Jane Anne said...

I ment to say way to introduce not why to introduce. Sorry, i'm a rookie.

Kamae said...

Your boys are darling, Marie! That yellow wall looks pretty good too . . . way to go Kurt!

Julie said...

Hey Marie! Tiffany wants to read your blog. Could you invite her? Her email is: trudders@gmail.com
Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Jack is looking like a little boy with his hair parted.

Can't beat milk shakes for 99 cents. I would have been all over that.

You have your mom's painting genes always trying something new.

I am catching up on blogs tonight, so I read a bunch of them

Amy Jane said...

that is so funny! shawn was all about the 99 cent shakes too :)

Ellen said...

99 cents! What a deal! I'd get in my car right now if it wasn't midnight!! :)

sara said...

sounds like you are having fun with your cute little family....way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...