Sunday, June 8, 2008

Six Months?! Seriously?!...

I cannot believe how fast the past 6 months have gone by. It seriously blows my mind! It feels like Jack was born...then I blinked...and now he's 6 months old. CRAZY! Anyway, we had his doctors appointment and he's 18 pounds and 27 inches long! Although I don't know if those measurements are exactly right because he was rolling all over the scale and his head wasn't even touching the end of that measuring thing they use...but oh well. If they are right then he's in the 55th percentile for weight and 75th for height. Go Jack!

Hanging out on the couch...


More interested in his cup than smiling for the camera...


My little chubster! Look at those rolls!

9 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Seriously...I love all the photos!! I am so proud of you and Kurt and can't wait until I can hold that cute little six month old.

Ellen said...

SO cute! It sure is crazy how fast time goes by! He's adorable!

Oh, and no worries about SS. And thanks for being so nice! I feel like a totally struggle! :)

heather said...

What a cutie!! I love that last picture - it's awesome! :)

Julie said...

Such a cutie! And Jack is too! You both are so cute!

Marlies said...

Ok he is so big! And you look tan marie! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable six month old pictures. We just celebrated six months in the mission field, and time does go fast.
Grams

sara said...

wow...before you know it you'll be hosting teenage parties at your house and wonder how your mom ever did it?

Ariel said...

Just wait for the crawling to begin. That I haven't rearranged my house so much since I moved in three years ago. Stuff to look forward to :)

Jana said...

He is adorable!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...