I was reading Parenting Magazine and there was this article called "Funday Best" talking about dressing up kids cute for Sundays. The pictures of the kids were darling...they were wearing things that I would never think to put together, but that looked so cute and stylish. (like different patterns worn together or colors that don't necessarily "match") I thought I'd give it a shot today with little Sam. I picked out a navy/gray striped vest with a brown/orange/baby blue plaid button-up. Something I never would have chosen before today but I think it turned out dang cute! All the little girl babies were drooling over him at church ;)
Sunday, February 27, 2011
#26 + dressing baby
I was reading Parenting Magazine and there was this article called "Funday Best" talking about dressing up kids cute for Sundays. The pictures of the kids were darling...they were wearing things that I would never think to put together, but that looked so cute and stylish. (like different patterns worn together or colors that don't necessarily "match") I thought I'd give it a shot today with little Sam. I picked out a navy/gray striped vest with a brown/orange/baby blue plaid button-up. Something I never would have chosen before today but I think it turned out dang cute! All the little girl babies were drooling over him at church ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Love your outfit! And I'm dying over his sweet little sweater vest-- adorable!
awwwww how cute!
PS your package will be winging it's way to you! :)x
Ha ha. All the little girl babies were drooling over him? He's so adorable.
Awwwweee! So cute. I would have been drooling too!
He looks so precious! You both look great. I never would have done pattern mixing like that until I started reading fashion blogs and doing the 30 for 30 and now I love it!
North Meets South
I love mixing up patterns for my little girl! Toddlers can totally pull that off. It's like they dressed themselves. :) And how stoked are you for this challenge to be OVER?
you are too cute! what an adorable family.
That Sam is just adorable... He's growing so fast!
I really like your scarf and sweater together. CUTE BABY!!! :):)
I'm having a giveaway!! Cardigans and Cookie Dough
My mother in law calls my daughter punky brewster cause she never matches, I like it that way. Check out my blog, I post her outfits often.
Oh, my goooooodness, I just want to squueeeeze that baby! He is such a little stud muffin! Great outfit! And your's, too. :)
-Kali
I love your outfit -- and the baby's! He looks squeezy and cute in his mis-matchedness. Babies can pull it off.
Post a Comment