This week was a doosey. Like a real full on doosey.
Started off the week with a sick baby, then got sick myself. Been dealin' with major headaches and zero energy...not a good combination. Especially when you have to try to keep up with a crazy loud 3 year old and a speed crawling 10 month old.
I also had to stay late at school a couple nights to work on sewing projects...which cuts back on on sleep....which cuts back on my energy....and the dreadful cycle continues...
Then add cabin fever into the mix and you have yourself a real life, full on, doosey of a week. Hence, the blog has been put on the back burner.
However, for the sake of finishing what I start, here's outfits 23, 24, and 25. Almost done!!!
{pretend I'm not posing weird.}

{pretend my eyes aren't closed.}

{pretend I actually did my hair.}
Because of the above mentioned cabin fever, I am SOOOOO ready for spring. And the boys are, too. Yikes, it is getting BAD. Even though this fresh fallen snow is beautiful, I am dying for sunshine, warm air, and walks to the park. Plus springtime means it's almost my birthday which is kinda cool, too, I guess ;)

7 comments:
I am sorry you have been sick. There should be a rule that moms don't have to get sick! I love your first outfit. I own similar pieces and never thought to add the brown, love it!
sorry you've been sick. you look pretty great considering that and all nighters.
this post made me laugh :D
Don't worry, I'm good at pretending. I do it all the time for myself ;)
Sorry you have been sick! You couldn't tell from the pics. You look great!
North Meets South
Sorry to hear your week was a doosey :(
At least your outfits look great! So close to being done!
You look adorable in anything you wear... makes me want to throw up! Seriously, but kidding about the other. You make me want to put more care into my apperance!
Your outfits are SERIOUSLY adorable. I love love love them all.
<3, New Follower
Everyone loves a giveaway
Post a Comment