Jack decided he needed to be in my outfit picture today. And I agreed. As soon as we were done I kissed him goodbye and ran off to school for the evening. As I left, I told Kurt that I took out some meat for tacos, all he had to do was brown it.
Then when I got home Jack told me they had pancakes for dinner.

13 comments:
hahha. i am always wondering what my husband will be like when my daughter is older with things like that. i could totally see him making her cereal or something instead of trying to cook. i especially like thinking of him trying to pick out outfits for her to wear. your outfit is so cute by the way!! (p.s. i noticed today your scarf is sitting nicely by my door. i can't believe i haven't sent that yet! it'll be in the mail tomorrow-promise!!)
LOVE that color on you! and your little man is absolutely adorable!
cute.
Love this outfit! That pancake thing sounds like something Shawn would do too! haha
p.s. I love reading your blog you have such a cool writing style so fun to read!! Keep the frequent posts coming :)
Haha, husbands and cooking! My husband is so kind and tries to help in the kitchen, but he makes what I call "interesting decisions". I then get mad at him and he likes to counter with "at least I help out! Most husbands don't!" Whatever, you still messed dinner up. And you gotta eat it.
Love the blue shirt!
North Meets South
Absolutely love that blue on you!
haha! I wish my hubby would help out with the cooking...I wouldn't care if we had cookies for dinner. Cute pic of you and your little man and of course....I love the outfit!
OMG - how cute is he! I love kiddos! And my husband would have totally did take out!
You look great as always :) and my husband would probably do the same thing!
sorry, that last comment was from megan, not chad! ha ha :)
Very cute outfit and little man :)
Super cute outfit. Love the colors and the photos. Beautiful family!
Waiting for your next post! :)
Post a Comment