Friday, February 4, 2011

Day #4 + Peacock Earings


It's 12.:08 A.M. and I am most definitely GOING. TO. BED. Like, right now.

Good night and happy weekend :)


12 comments:

BiblioMOMia said...

I have such a thing for peacock feathers! What a fun but simple outfit.

Nadine said...

Black is classic; add any color and it looks great, and the peacock earrings are perfect. Onion in the eye, ouch!

Love vests, love red, and now love crochet in the back. Day three was smashing.

Kati said...

Love the black/brown combo and your shoes are amazing! You look great!

Simply Bubblelicious said...

Happy Weekend! Those earrings are just too cool. What a great find.

Linley said...

i love a good black and brown combo - and this looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Great looks so far! :) I love your use of accessories. I struggle with that...

http://clothesandcaboodle.com

Leah said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. You look great in this outfit. I'm loving those earrings!

xo L

Ashley J said...

Love those cognac colored heels and just found your blog through Kendi's list....newest follower!

Jenn said...

You're a blogger die-hard. I give up after 11:00. And you're outfit looks great!

K said...

those earrings are super awesome. Jealous! :)

-Emily- said...

Love earrings and shoes!! Cutey cute!

Unknown said...

super cute! and you have absolutely beautiful hair!
Cardigans and Cookie Dough

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...