
{the first of four ways I am going to wear this tweed skirt}
I have had these earrings for ages. I got them my freshman year of college in 2004 (does that count as ages ago?) and I even wore them in my bridal photos when I got married. There's just something about classic pearls...I got two little surprises today! A homemade valentine from my sweet 3 year old and a "will you be my bridesmaid" card with a darling necklace from my brother's fiance! Pretty much loved them both.


13 comments:
Omg the cards are so sweet. Precious.
Love the outfit -- Such such a cute classy mom! Oh and a homemade Valentine... how sweet -- melts my heart. I my little ones make me one!
You're so cute. I love your shoes. And I think that little card your soon to be sister-in-law gave you is really sweet.
I love bridesmaid cards! I had very irreverent ones made for my girls--your soon-to-be-sister-in-law's is much classier. Loving the peep toes with the tights, too. Very classy today, indeed!
You inspire me to get ready for the day more often. I am so bad at it lately. Mike thinks that I'm pretty even if I don't get ready (nice) but I know deep down he'd really like a wife that got ready for the day. haha. I'm going to try what you're doing I think. although I think your clothes are WAY cuter than what I've got in my closet... I'll make do.
You are so stinking pretty! what a cute family you've have!
i really love that skirt!! and that bridesmaid card is so cute, makes me want to get married all over again. :)
www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com
Man oh maley, you make me not want to be pregnant anymore so I can wear something that looks so sweet and so that I can wear heels again, so that I can look not so huge anymore:) You look great!
Love checking in to see what you are wearing :)
We did the whole potty training thing these last two weeks. And we did the potty sticker chart so he doesn't want a treat every single time. The chart is nice because it ends and then they get a prize and then they go on with going potty without a reward. but every child is different. I didn't do the timer thing where they go every fifteen minutes I hear they learn to hate going potty with that method. I just reminded him to TELL ME if he needed to go potty so that it was up to him and not me. he peed his pants about 9 times the 1st day and then started to realized he didn't like that and then had only 3 accidents the next day and then on and off ever since. I also heard that you never get mad at them for having accidents just say, It's "yucky". That helped I think. I was definitely saying yucky ALOT. And then doing alot of potty dances and praising him when he did it right. oh yeah, and using vinegar in my wash to take out the pee smell. That stuff works well with detergent to take out bad smells. I don't know if I really did it right or wrong. I think they just learn when they are ready. Don't you think? sorry so long. I guess the potty training thing is just on my mind!
Ahh, such sweet little cards. What a nice weekend surprise. You have some nice earrings in your collection.
I love the big brown eyes
you also won my giveaway! woo woo!! just e-mail me your address :)
trends250@gmail.com
-brittany
www.population250trends.blogspot.com
I love your style, just found your blog and I LOVE it!
Indoor picnics, homemade valentines, adorable boys, hunk for a husband, looking lovely in your choice of the day. What more could you ask at this season of your life?
Post a Comment