
I'm posting both outfits #7 and #8 today because I couldn't use my laptop last night because our dang power went out! Grrrrr. I know this is bad but I was so BORED! I wanted to watch The Bachelor! I was looking forward to watching it all day. Sad, I know. (Not sad that I couldn't watch it... sad that I was looking forward to watching it all day.) It made me think of the olden days when people didn't have all the technology we have now.
Hey did you know it's Blazer Tuesday over at EveryBody EveryWear? I thought I'd join in for outfit #8.
This challenge has really gotten me to put outfits together that I never would have put together otherwise. Dressing up a casual denim shirt with silver earings, a flower pin, and...gasp...bright red lipstick? Putting a very dressy blazer over a not-so-dressy plaid and blue jeans? It's been fun to see what I can come up with and stretch my creativity.
This challenge has really gotten me to put outfits together that I never would have put together otherwise. Dressing up a casual denim shirt with silver earings, a flower pin, and...gasp...bright red lipstick? Putting a very dressy blazer over a not-so-dressy plaid and blue jeans? It's been fun to see what I can come up with and stretch my creativity.


20 comments:
You look GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the bun, LOVE the outfits, but mostly, LOVE the red lipstick!
I think the flower pin ties the whole outfit together! And the lipstick is a keeper!
Very cute. Gives me ideas for the similar pieces I have.
xo L
Cute! I am wearing my blazer today too :)
This is a great outfit! I love the plaid with the blazer! I'm glad the 30 for 30 is making you think in new ways!
Thanks for joining EBEW :)
The Auspicious Life
love *both* of these looks very much! especially the casual plaid with the dressy blazer!
Red is such a great color on you!
I like how you wore this plaid shirt. I've had one for quite some time, but couldnt figure out how to style it. Thanks for the inspiration!!! You look great!
Prissy (Rush Our Fashion)
www.rushourfashion.com
Love the blazer look. The red plaid shirt really makes the outfit pop
Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Yes, yes! I LOVE the plaid shirt with the blazer! I am really starting to see options with my new found love- my blazer.
plaid with blazer?! scrumptious. you seriously look fab--great styling on both counts.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com
The bun and red lipstick is just SO glamourous. And I love the plaid shirt with the blazer. Just lovely.
You are so adorable! I love the blazer and plaid together. I know what you mean about the 30.4.30 really testing your creative bone; I'm loving it!
Hello...I found you through the remix list...love both outfits......Im really loving plaid right now..you look great:)
Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥
I love all the outfits! What a good (and challenging) idea.
How fun you are doing the 30 for 30! I wish I had 30 things that fit me right now. You look awesome!
Both of these outfits are cute...you are making me wish I owned a baby yellow cardigan with that first outfit and since no shopping I cannot even buy one until March! Booo
You look great! And your photos are edited so cute.
Wow!!! Gorgeous! It was worth the wait :-) I may have to try blazer Tues next week!
Both looks are great! The red shirt is gorgeous but I especially love the chambray + yellow cardi combo. So chic.
Post a Comment