Friday, January 6, 2012

yep, it's in the 60's.....in JANUARY!


And he SHOOTS! his dad was pretty proud of this picture :)

Well, we made it.
These photos pretty much describe our first week living in California.
We have a little (and quite ghetto, but hey who's judging) back yard where the boys like to play outside.
And yes, I just said outside. In January. It's amazing I tell you!!
The previous tenants of our little home left some pots with soil in them, and the boys wasted no time in filing them with water and creating a huge mud pile. They then proceeded to make a huge mess of themselves.
But guess what? I didn't even stop them.
After living in a cramped apartment during those cold Utah winters, I was happy to just let them go outside and be boys. Mud and all.

You better believe this Utah girl is loving every minute of these 64 degree afternoons.

5 comments:

Marlies said...

Oh my gosh SO cute! I miss you guys like CRAZY!!!

Megan said...

I know the 60's are great!! that's how we are too! it's great for exercise too in the morning because you can go outside year round. I am dying to know what part of the bay you are in!

Unknown said...

How fun! You are such a good mom and make me want to move to California too!

Natalie said...

Yep, California winters are the best! They are one of the top reasons why I enjoy living here. What part of Cali are you in? I'm in Turlock... about 1.5 hours from Monterey and San Fran. If you are close it'd be fun to catch up!

Juliana said...

Cute pictures!

Pretty sure Provo doesn't have any snow, but was SEVEN degrees the other morning when we were going to our 8am classes. Awful.

I'm totally jealous of all of this whole post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...