The term "daddy's girl" is so cliche.
But there really isn't much that makes me smile more than watching Kurt and Nora's relationship with each other.
I mean, come on…painting her nails?! Sheesh. Enter heart melting.
Oftentimes, when he and the boys are wrestling, she'll run up and join them. But other times, she'll panic and try to snuggle with him and "save" him from getting hurt.
She'll put her two little hands gently on his either side of his face and say "it's ok dad."
And I have a feeling the two of them are going to be spending A LOT of extra time together soon once this new little guy arrives and takes up most of my time.
I remember right before Nora was born, it was strange imagining Sam as anything but my little baby. {here.}
As I'm preparing to welcome this new little addition to our family, I'm now finding myself having those same feelings about Nora.
She has always been the little baby! It's hard to picture such a little thing being a "big" sister.
But now that's all about to change and I'm going to see her in a new role.
It's so bittersweet!
Bitter because it's just another reminder of how fast my children grow…
Sweet because I think she's going to LOVE this new baby. She's already shown so much more interest in the baby being born than the boys ever did. I have a feeling she's going to be a little second mom to him.
Time flies I tell ya.
Oh my sweet and sassy little Nora Jane!
Weren't you just born??!!



No comments:
Post a Comment